Funded Partner Agencies are Still Serving Clients
- For contact information, visit our funded partner page.
- To learn more about services available, please watch our videos.
Crisis Services Are Available 24 Hours a Day
- Mental Health Crisis Services are available 24/7 by calling 330-264-9029
- Substance Abuse Crisis Services are available 24/7 by calling:
- 330-466-0678 for Wayne County
- 330-439-9567 for Holmes County
- The National Crisis Text Line is always available by texting 4HOPE to 741741
Mindfulness Resources for Your Family
- Follow our Facebook Page for Weekly Mindfulness Posts
- Download our Calming Coloring Pages for Kids
- Watch our Yoga with Kids Class - Made Possible by YOGA \ VIVRE
- Try Chair Yoga - Made Possible by YOGA \ VIVRE
- Listen to a Guided Mindfulness Session