The Mental Health and Recovery Board oversees
and pays for mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
Services are provided to local citizens based on need.
MHRB of Wayne and Holmes Counties and its agencies work together in many ways to ensure quality services are there for Wayne and Holmes residents. Help is available for most emotional and addiction problems. We provide:
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Benefits and Care through the Network of Providers
- Other Support Resources
For additional online resources visit Network of Care for Wayne and Holmes Counties
- Information about services, laws and related news.
- Service Directory with 16 service categories
- Personal Folder to keep personal health records
- Library with over 30,000 articles, facts sheets and reports.
Upcoming events & News
The Board Operations
Manual is available in pdf format.